EndoTrap® family: Endotoxin removal products
Notification: The complete EndoTrap product range has been discontinued by Hyglos as of 31 December 2017, instead LIONEX GmbH, Braunschweig, Germany, is now the manufacturer and exclusive supplier of these products.
Please contact LIONEX at:
EndoTrap® removes endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides/LPS) from aqueous solutions of a wide range of samples such as proteins, antibodies, vaccines, nucleic acids, buffers and cell extracts with excellent sample recovery rate.
EndoTrap® has been used for the elimination of endotoxin in more than 200 publications.
A new study describes the efficiency of four endotoxin removal resins from different suppliers including EndoTrap®. EndoTrap® HD supplied by Hyglos was shown to be the most effective resinfor removing endotoxins and recovering protein in comparison to the other resins tested.
- Best-in-class endotoxin binding capacity of > 5,000,000 EU/ml
- Removes more than 99.99%* of LPS
- Excellent sample recovery rate >95%*
- Non-toxic bacteriophage-derived ligand, no cytotoxic effects
- Re-use more than 10 times
- Quick and easy to use in column (gravity flow) or batch mode
- Up-scaling on fully automated liquid-chromatographic systems possible
Products & Applications:
LPS binding capacity:
> 2,000,000 EU/ml resin
> 5,000,000 EU/ml resin
More than 10 times
pH sample buffer:
Suitable for high salt conditions
(> 150 mM NaCl)
*Measured values for BSA, MAK (monoclonal antibody) and POD (peroxidase) with EndoTrap HD®.
- EndoTrap® Leakage ELISA for the quantification of EndoTrap® HD's ligand leakage
- Buffers, columns, funnels for packing your own EndoTrap® columns
- Endotoxin-free sample collection tubes
1. Lorenz, Natalie et. al. (2013) in: Immunology and Cell Biology
2. Schlapschy, Martin et. al. (2013) in: Protein Engineering Design and Selection
3. Katakura, Fumihiko et. al. (2013) in: Developmental & Comparative Immunology
4. Stano, Armando et. al. (2013) in: Biomaterials
5. Akiyama, Hironori et. al. (2013) in: Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology
6. Banik, Stefanie et. al. (2013) in: Infection and Immunity
7. Triantafilou, Martha et. al. (2013) in: PLoS ONE
8. Lee, Haeyong et. al. (2013) in: Biochimica et Biophysica Acta